How it was made?

This photo was taken in studio with no light only speedlight flash.
My models were both wearing black dresses and had similar jewellery. I posed the two girls back to back, their hands toughed palms facing each other. The photo was taken from a side way view of the girls.
I only used light from my speedlight attached to my camera. I bounced the flash of a white back wall in the studio. The studio was quite small thus I was able to too this, in a bigger studio the light will not reach the models, you can use a reflector in such a case.


The color representation is          sRGB
F-stop                                                   f/5.6
Exposure time                                   ¼ sec
ISO speed                                           ISO-200
Focal length                                        55mm


No comments:

Post a Comment